Board Meeting 8-23-2022
On August 23, 2022 RMCHCS Board Members held their monthly board meeting. The comments and question are listed below along with the answers listed accordingly.
1. Dr. Fredrick W. Held- RMCHCS physicians are planning to retire. He is concerned about the declining number of providers in the community.
2. Larry Winn- would like RMCHCS to share plans for the hospital going forward. He suggest a hybrid health care system that will include GIMC.
3. Jean Philips- would like an update on the Rural Health Solutions termed contract.
4. Kathy Mezoff- questions on the reopening of the Labor and Delivery and the current number of days- cash on hand.
5. Connie Liu - Community needs metrics; the community needs a plan, and the Board of Trustees should request the completion of an independent evaluation.
6. Warner Anderson- Thanks to the board for having open sessions for the public when it is not required.