Board-certified surgeons perform inpatient and outpatient general surgery for a wide range of medical conditions. RMCHCS’ skilled team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, surgical and radiology technicians work closely as a team to provide the best care possible for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
RMCHCS surgeons also use minimally invasive laparoscopic and advanced laparoscopic procedures for a variety of conditions and disorders.
RMCHCS offers the surgical procedures relating to:
- Breast biopsies, lumpectomies and modified radical mastectomies
- Colonoscopies, endoscopes
- Ears, Nose and Throat
- Emergency, urgent and elective surgery
- Eye surgery
- General (abdominal wall hernia repairs, amputations, anal fissures, appendectomies, banding, biopsies, catheters, cysts, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), exploratory laparotomy, fistuloectomy, hemorrohoidectomies, skin lesion biopsies, venous stasis, etc.)
- Orthopedic (bones, joint replacement, tendon repair)
- Oral surgery