REHABILITATION TECHNICIAN I - REHABILITATION
POSITIION SUMMARY: The Rehabilitation Technician is responsible to the Physical Therapy Clinical Manager and Physical Therapists to provide age appropriate and culturally sensitive care to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or a combination of experience in lieu of a degree.
• One year of experience in a clinical environment is preferred
• One year of experience with upkeep and maintenance of exercise equipment is preferred
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the rehabilitation departments.
• Have moderate knowledge of equipment, maintenance and repair.
• Must be able to follow instructions and interpret results accurately.
• Must have considerable knowledge in performing procedures, use of equipment and interpreting quality control data.
• Considerable contact with physicians, nursing personnel, and ancillary staff.
• Frequent contact with inpatients and outpatients.
• Occasional contact with federal and regulatory agencies such as The Joint Commission, and state agencies. Occasional contact with schools and patient relatives.
• Current CPR certification is required.
Additional Information Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem Shift : Day Contact Information
Brian Lalio - HR Generalist/Recruiter