CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - Red Rock Clinic - Ortho
Position Summary: Performs patient care activities under the supervision of the Practice manager, RN or a physician. May assist physicians and patient care staff with medical office procedures
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• Current CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) or RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) required OR completion of an MA program via an accredited institute.
• CPR / BLS certification required
• Six (6) months experience in a medical practice setting preferred.
• Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment room procedures.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe work environment.
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day Contact Information
Brian Lalio - HR Generalist/Recruiter