EMPLOYEE HEALTH/INFECTION CONTROL PRACTITIONER - QUALITY / RISK SERVICES
Position Summary: Responsible for infection prevention and control functions of surveillance for specific nosocomial infectious diseases; reporting of cases involving the possible spread of infection; outbreak investigation; analysis and interpretation of data concerning epidemiologic investigations; institution of control measures; and program evaluation.
• Graduate of a school of nursing.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
• Three years of experience as a Registered Nurse in acute care nursing.
• Prefer at least one year of experience or additional course work or certification in infection control.
•Licensure & Certifications:
• Licensed as a RN in state of New Mexico.
• Certification or eligibility for certification in infection control from the Certification Board of Infection Control is required (certification required to be completed within 2 years of employment).
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day Contact Information
Brian Lalio - HR Generalist/Recruiter